Buy Ketamine Online Australia
Buy Ketamine Online Australia, a widely sought-after recreational drug, is also rapidly growing in popularity for its medical and therapeutic uses. Accordingly, individuals are seeking ways to buy ketamine online. However, for an entire overview first read our ketamine guide before you proceed with this current article. For those who may be new to ketamine, below is a quick synopsis:
- There are different types of ketamine: R,S-ketamine, S-ketamine (Esketamine) and R-ketamine (Arketamine)
- Ketamine is an NMDA receptor antagonist causing it to primarily act as a dissociative anesthetic.
- In March of 2019, the S(+) stereoisomer of ketamine called esketamine was approved by the FDA as a fast-acting antidepressant. It relieves the symptoms of depression within four hours of use and these effects can last for as long as several weeks.
- The effects of ketamine include inducing a trance-like state, pain relief, sedation, memory loss, euphoria, dissociation, auditory and visual hallucinations in high doses, agitation, confusion, elevated blood pressure, muscle tremors, and larynx spasms.
“Outside of the clinic, ketamine can cause tragedies, but in the right hands, it is a miracle.”
John Abenstein, MD, president of the American Society of Anesthesiologists
With the newest FDA regulations, many people are curious about how they can legally get their hands on this mental health breakthrough. Below we will explore the different avenues of ketamine distribution.
CAN YOU BUY KETAMINE ONLINE?
Can you buy ketamine online… legally? The short answer is no, ketamine can not be sold or bought legally online. The use of ketamine is still highly regulated and can only be prescribed or administered by licensed clinicians. However, this does not stop the online distribution of ketamine and other drugs alike.
Ketamine and the Dark Net
Online purchases and distribution via the dark net, or darknet, have skyrocketed as a result of the COVID-19 quarantine and the growth of cryptocurrency. To access the dark net purchasers most likely need to know someone who knows an accepted subset of the internet. Once the buyer gets this far, they have access to thousands of drug-supply shops. It’s essentially the Amazon for any drug you desire.
Although we don’t recommend this avenue as it’s still very illegal and unregulated, buying drugs online has never been easier. Some people even go as far as saying buying online is safer than “on the street”. This is largely due to the ability customers have of leaving reviews, but only after they make a purchase. This way, no one can leave fake reviews, and new buyers can see if the seller has ripped any previous customer off.
“On the one hand, [the Dark Web] means there are more drugs, more available, more easily, to more people. And by my reckoning, that is not a good thing. But, on the other hand, if you are going to take drugs, you have a reasonably good way of guaranteeing a certain level of purity and quality, which is incredibly important. And, you can do so from the comfort of your own home, without the risks associated with buying on the streets.”
Jamie Bartlett, a journalist for The Spectator and the author of The Dark Net: Inside the Digital Underworld
DEA Guidelines and Ketamine
The Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) has issued any compound with a 1 – 5 rating be viable for medical use. Ketamine is currently listed as a Schedule III compound. In a nutshell, this means it’s viewed as having medical value for specific purposes, yet must be administered by a licensed provider to be legally distributed.
The DEA sees the life-changing results ketamine can have on our mental health, especially in light of the pandemic we are currently in. Still, like all good things, too much can be tragic, so regulations have been put into place.
Ketamine is widely known for its recreational uses. Some of its street names include special k, vitamin k, ket, kit kat, cat valium, etc. Higher recreational ketamine doses create hallucinogenic effects. As the dose increases, its dissociative effects become more apparent, eventually reaching what’s known as the K-hole.
Ketamine Laws and Legal Status
Ketamine is currently illegal to possess, distribute, and manufacture in most countries:
- In the United States, it has been illegal to possess ketamine without a prescription since 1999, since classification to a Schedule III controlled substance.
- In Canada, selling, posse
- ssing, or producing ketamine (Schedule I) is illegal unless authorized for scientific, medical or industrial purposes.
- In the UK, ketamine is a Schedule B substance, which makes it legal in a medicinal context. In December of 2019 S-ketamine nasal spray has been licensed for use for treatment-resistant depression when administered by a doctor or nurse. Ketamine clinics have grown in popularity as a treatment option for those who need it.
For more in-depth information from the above paragraph, please refer to our ketamine guide linked at the beginning.
WHERE CAN YOU BUY KETAMINE?
Since the 1970s, ketamine has been marketed in the United States as an injectable, short-acting anesthetic for use in humans and animals. In 1999, ketamine, including its salts, isomers, and salts of isomers, became a Schedule III non-narcotic substance under the Controlled Substances Act. It currently has accepted medical uses for short-term sedation and anesthesia. Also, in 2019, FDA approved the S(+) enantiomer of ketamine (esketamine) nasal spray version (Spravato®) for treatment-resistant depression that is only available at a certified doctor’s office or clinic. Ketamine has the potential for abuse, which may lead to moderate or low physical dependence or high psychological dependence.
Showing the single result